Hello, Today I'll be showing you how to apply Katue Lashes. I know the struggle of having to put on false lashes on monolids. It's because it always hits your eyelid and ends up being super duper uncomfortable. I'll be showing you how to cut your lashes, and how to determine where to place them.
First gently remove the lashes from the box and peel them from the prostate case by pinching on the side of the edge. And pulling off gently. You want to make sure you do this so that none of the lashes get torn off during the process, slightly close your eye and look down so you can place the lash on your eyelid to get the best measurement for your own eye shape.
If you have more hooded eyes cut the lash before it hits your eyelid and also make sure. That you could have a more natural looking lash. See which parts are excess and cut them off. Place the lash back on your eyelid to do one final check, to make sure everything feels comfortable. And the lash band fits comfortably on your Island line, the lash band with a thin layer of glue and wait 15 seconds so that it turns tacky, always place the lash on the center of your lid, and then move to secure the edges.
After you want to look downwards. So that the lash band does not hit your eyelid if it was open. And then once the glue has fully dried open it so that you see the full effect and there you got it, the perfect monolith falsies.
1. Items received within 7 days.
2. Items returned must be unopened or in good condition with the original packing. We do not accept a returned item that has been opened, damaged, or altered in any way.
3. We do not accept returned items that are sent back by you directly without checking with us first.
4. You are responsible for return shipping charges.
5. The after-sale warranty is 7 days upon receiving the parcel(according to the logistic information).
Quality problems(ripped, incomplete, shriveled, etc) of the product are found within the after-sale warranty, please contact us immediately and send us clear pictures of the defective item. We can replace it after checking.
Please do not throw the lens and lens packages before your problem is solved. We have several different packages, while the color of lenses from different packages may be different.
1. Please check the items whether they are damaged or with the wrong color before you open them.
2. Each order has only one after-sale privilege.
3. Replace, return or refund is not available if the color is not what you expect/wantwhen the product is correct or the parameters you have ordered are not suitable for your eyes.
1. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org first and we will write back to you as soon as possible.
Please tell us the details of your order in the email: your name, order number, and reason.
Please don't return the lenses according to the return address on the package, because we are unable to receive it at that place.
2. Place the item(s) in the original packing.
Returning the product is allowed if the packaging is in good condition and the product is not opened so that it does not influence the second sale.
3. Drop off your package at your carrier.
Please provide tracking number and website for tracking the logistic info after you return the parcel to us
4. We receive your return package.
We will check the parcel whether in good condition or not once we receive the returned parcel and then we will handle the refund to your account in accordance with the return conditions.